Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- One author of the manuscript should be designated as corresponding author with his email address and postal detail.
- Research papers especially should have following sections: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Method, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgment, and References.
- All references mentioned in the reference list in the APA styles must be cited in the manuscript carefully and properly. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscript must be submitted in the English language, British style used consistently. The manuscripts should be clearly written, concise and grammatically correct.
- Manuscript must be an original work only with no plagiarism, and research manuscript should not be harmful to any other researcher, person or for the society.
- Co-authors of manuscript should not be in any dispute about the proposed content with any person and among the authors.
- After acceptance of manuscript, authors are required to submit copyright form with publication fee, if applicable.
- Authors must keep all relevant data presented in the manuscript for any future claim or dispute with any other person.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.